General Membership Information
Membership in the “Southwest Florida Blues Society” is one of the best ways to support blues music locally. Your membership supports blues in our schools and some education workshops. Your membership helps us maintain a social network (website) and social media presence. Your SWFBS membership has a number of value-added benefits which include, but are not limited to special invitations to society sanctioned events, all of which are made possible through your support.
Memberships are issued individually and they are non-transferable. Through the efforts and accomplishments of the Southwest Florida Blues Society we hope you will find a sense of pride in being a member.
As a member you’ll receive periodic “SWFBS” newsletters with membership updates, event e-blasts, blues news updates, special invitations to music workshops and more. You’ll also be notified of any last minute booking’s into our local clubs, (these are often award winning, nationally touring acts).
More plans are in the works for the members of the “SWFBS” which include social gatherings/meetings with performing artists and even more ways to have a good time while supporting the blues.
When you join the Southwest Florida Blues Society your making a membership “donation.” (we are a registered 501c3 Florida non-profit corporation) your membership/donation may be tax deductible please consult your accountant for specifics.
Types of SWFBS Memberships
- Individuals (are $20.00 each)
- Band Member (only $10.00 per member).
- Group Membership (someone joins with you, it’s just $15.00 each). Requires two or more people.
- Family Membership ($15.00 each) Requires 2 or more people.
- Blues Supporter ($200.00) includes 2 membership cards and your donation is earmarked specifically for music education.
- Business Member, is $100.00, it includes two (2) membership cards and has additional benefits.
- Incentive Business Member, is $0.00 – $1.00, it includes two (2) membership cards and has additional benefits